Why Choose Us?
We’ll Feed Your Passion
You’re going to soak up the learning for Centre for Arts and Technology.
This is where you’ll be surrounded by other driven, creative people – just like you. You’ll work on your own, collaborate with a team and at the same time make each other the best you can be. You’ll feel you belong here.
All the while your mentors and instructors will include experts who have already proven themselves in their fields and who will tell you all the right and wrong things to do in order for you to succeed.
Kelowna is our flagship campus, featuring two audio recording studios, dedicated animation labs, and art room, digital photography and digital filmmaking production studio, an interior design lab and much more. A bustling hub of creativity and learning, visitors will be greeted at our reception desk and immediately see a wide range of student work on the walls, a tight-knit group of staff and students and a feeling of youth and ingenuity.
- Classroom sizes range from 6 – 21 students.
- We speak both Mac and PC and so will you.
- Today’s employers are not just looking for exceptional technical skills, but well-rounded team members and contributors. Our Professional Development Program means you’ll be both.
- Personalized service from inquiry to graduation.
- Full designation through EQA and PTIB