UPDATE: 8/9/2019 – Registrations for Kelowna and Surrey Spring 2020 Digital Bootcamp will be open on September 3rd 2019. Digital Bootcamp 2020 will take place on March 23rd – 26th 2020 at both our Kelowna and Surrey campuses.
No push-ups, no obstacle course, just pure awesomeness. Want to find out more about your career in digital arts and entertainment? This multi-day, jam-packed adventure is a combination of education, hands-on experience and fun for those in grade 10,11, and 12 with a passion for the digital arts. Students will take part in a designated Bootcamp mission to test-drive the digital arts program of their choice. Bootcamp is truly a not-to-be-missed learning experience that could lead to your dream career.
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
1. You will work individually, or as a team, to create a portfolio piece with other students who share your passion and interests.
2. You will experience an education that is an essential part of career planning for professions in the digital arts and entertainment industry.
3. You will increase your employability skills by experiencing an industry-like setting working with professionals, staff, and other students.
4. You will learn about industry standards that include software, equipment, and best practices.
5. You might be eligible to use the hours gained from attending Bootcamp towards your high school work experience hours. Subject to your high school’s requirements, check with your guidance counselor today!
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT ATTEND:
1. You are not in grade 10,11, or 12.
2. You were recently involved in a laboratory experiment, giving you superhuman powers and your new destiny is to fight evil wherever it may lurk.
3. You are a vampire. Bootcamp takes place during the day which means you will either be sleeping or sparkling like a thousand diamonds. Both unacceptable.
4. You…are…ummm… There are no other reasons!
So, you’ve read the above and are ready to embark on your digital arts mission. Follow the steps below to register:
- Read through the Summer Animation Bootcamp brochure.
- Register via the form below. You will receive a confirmation of registration. Please note, registration is not considered complete until payment has been received. (NOTE: Registrations for Summer 2019 Animation Digital Bootcamp are now closed).