UPDATE 3.13.2020 MARCH BOOTCAMP 2020 HAS BEEN POSTPONED. WE WILL BE LOOKING AT ALTERNATE DATES FOR SUMMER 2020 AND ANY REGISTRATIONS FOR THE SPRING CAMP WILL BE CARRIED OVER TO THE NEW DATES. IF THE NEW DATES DO NOT WORK FOR YOU, WE WILL BE OFFERING A REFUND OF YOUR REGISTRATION FEE. QUESTION – MREID@DIGITALARTSCHOOL.COM OR 1.866.860.2787
No push-ups, no obstacle course, just pure awesomeness. Want to find out more about your career in digital arts and entertainment? This multi-day, jam-packed adventure is a combination of education, hands-on experience and fun for students with a passion for arts and technology in grades 10, 11 and 12 or recent high school graduates. Students will take part in a designated Bootcamp mission to test-drive the digital arts program of their choice. Bootcamp is truly a not-to-be-missed learning experience that could lead to your dream career.
Registration cost is $225.00. Fee includes mission seat, mission materials, a Bootcamp survival kit and lunch each day! Please note, attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodation. Partner hotels offering discounted rates are available – information provided after completion of registration form.
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
1. You will work individually, or as a team, to create a portfolio piece with other students who share your passion and interests.
2. You will experience an education that is an essential part of career planning for professions in the digital arts and entertainment industry.
3. You will increase your employability skills by experiencing an industry-like setting working with professionals, staff, and other students.
4. You will learn about industry standards that include software, equipment, and best practices.
5. You might be eligible to use the hours gained from attending Bootcamp towards your high school work experience hours. Subject to your high school’s requirements, check with your guidance counselor today!
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT ATTEND:
1. You are not in grade 10,11, or 12 or recently graduated from high school.
2. You were recently involved in a laboratory experiment, giving you superhuman powers and your new destiny is to fight evil wherever it may lurk.
3. You…are…ummm… There are no other reasons!
So, you’ve read the above and are ready to embark on your digital arts mission. Follow the steps below to register:
- Read through the Digital Bootcamp brochure and select your top choice missions.
- Register via the form below. You will receive a confirmation of registration. Please note, registration is not considered complete until payment has been received.