IMPORTANT UPDATE! 3/1/2019 Online registrations are officially closed. Select seats are still available and can be claimed by registering over the phone directly with our Coordinator Megan Reid at 1.866.860.2787
IMPORTANT UPDATE! 2/28/2019 – Final Day of Registrations! Limited seats in most missions. The March “Get Animated” Mission is full, however we are offering a July Animation-only Bootcamp. Please contact Megan Reid at email@example.com or 1.866.860.2787 to be notified when registrations for our July Animation camp are open!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! 2/14/2019 Our Valentines Day Bootcamp Sale is now live for one week only! Register for Bootcamp 2019 for only $99.00. Valid from Thursday February 14th to Thursday February 21st!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! 1/24/2019 The Animal Health Mission will no longer be available. Those who have registered for this mission will be placed in their second choice mission.
IMPORTANT UPDATE! 1/3/2019 Due to circumstances outside of our control, we are moving the dates of Bootcamp 2019 from March 18th – 21st to March 25th – March 28th 2019!
No push ups, no obstacle course, just pure awesomeness. Want to find out more about your career in digital arts and entertainment? This multi-day, jam-packed adventure is a combination of education and hands-on experience for those in grade 10,11, and 12 with a passion for the digital arts. Students will take part in a designated Bootcamp mission that will allow students to test-drive the digital arts program of their choice. Bootcamp is truly a not-to-be missed hands-on learning experience that could lead to your dream career.
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
1. You will work individually, or as a team, to create a portfolio piece with other students who share your passion and interests.
2. You will experience education that is an essential part of career planning for professions in the digital arts and entertainment industry.
3. You will increase your employability skills by experiencing an industry-like setting working with professionals, staff, and other students.
4. You will learn about industry standards that include software, equipment, and best practices.
5. You might be eligible to use the hours gained from attending Bootcamp towards your high school work experience hours. Subject to your high school’s requirements, check with your guidance counsellor today!
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT ATTEND:
1. You are not in grade 10,11, or 12.
2. You were recently involved in a laboratory experiment, giving you superhuman powers and your new destiny is to fight evil wherever it may lurk.
3. You are a vampire. Bootcamp takes place during the day which means you will either be sleeping or sparkling like a thousand diamonds. Both unacceptable.
4. You…are…ummm… There are no other reasons!
So, you’ve read the above and are ready to embark on your digital arts mission. Follow the steps below to register:
- Read through the Kelowna Mission Descriptions to choose your first, second and third choice mission.
- Register via the form below. You will receive a confirmation of registration and mission placements will be confirmed in February. Please note, Bootcampers will only be placed in one mission. We ask for second and third choice to allow placement if first choice mission is full.