Welcome to the new blog home of the Interior Design program at Centre for Arts and Technology!
We are an accredited, higher education institution providing specialized technical training in the digital arts. Our Interior Design program is offered at our Fredericton, NB and Kelowna, BC campuses.
The program is 24 months long and offers professional interior design training delivered through exceptional educators, talented staff and industry practitioners with a passion for design.
- Advanced Interior Design training
- Hands-on studio learning
- History of architecture and design
- Computer-aided drafting (CAD) and design
- Design sketching and graphic communication methods
- Space planning and materials selections
- Project management and entrepreneurship training
- Individual and group practicums in the community
If you’d like to learn more, visit our Contact page to request more information!