While we do not offer on-campus housing for students, we are able to provide resources to prospective students to assist with finding suitable accommodations for the duration of their program. See below for partnerships and listings from the community. All accommodations are the responsibility of the student to secure, however, if you are seeking assistance, please reach out to your Program Advisor by email or call us at 1.866.860.2787, to obtain additional listing resources.
You can find additional classified listings here:
Kelowna Daily Courier: http://classifieds.kelownadailycourier.ca/bc/rentals/search?
Have a student housing opportunity you wish to list or would like to place a post seeking a roommate? Complete our Classifieds form to be listed.
STUDENT HOUSING OPPORTUNITY
Contact: Madelyn Watkins
Phone: (415) 384-9318
Email: [email protected]
Affordable 1 Bedroom with modern fixtures, pass-through bar, and hardwood floors. Large Galley Kitchen features a dishwasher, disposal, plus updated cabinets. Spacious living-dining area and good-sized bedroom w/ lots of closet space. Modern bath. Heat and hot water included. 1 free parking space w/ apartment. Laundry in building Address: 740 Clement Ave, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y7C9
Date Posted: 04/11/2022
MULTIPLE UNITS FOR RENT DOWNTOWN IN SHARED HOUSING
Contact: Kelowna Downtown Rentals
Email: [email protected]
CAT is pleased to offer incoming students an opportunity to live on one of the most desirable streets in downtown Kelowna. Several homes are owned on Bertram street in downtown Kelowna and each unit for rent is private with a locking door, desk, bed and other amenities. All applicants to be pre-screened, mention you are CAT students upon inquiring.
OFF CAMPUS STUDENT HOUSING
Contact: [email protected]
The Artium – www.artium.ca
- Purpose built student housing, with a fitness facility, the largest study hall off campus in Kelowna, a yoga studio and social lounge….all designed to cater to students.
- Fully furnished suites with 50” TV’s, including kitchens fully commissioned with pots, pans, dishes, cookware, utensils, dishwashers, microwaves.
- Students only sign/pay for their own room…not responsible for the entire suite.
- Housekeeping services included in the rent, which provides in suite cleaning twice a month.
- Senior Residents act as advisors, first point of contact, for any resident needs, 24/7.
- Bus stop to/from CAT right outside the Artium.
- MODO Carshare on site. Artium Residents get a $100 MODO driving Credit
- Shopping Mall, Groceries, Drugstores, Dollar Stores one block away.
- Rent is $995/month, which includes all utilities and killer WiFi throughout the entire building, not just your suite.
- Laundry facilities, bike storage.
- Our Residence Advisors host social events every month, which any/all residents can attend, such as movie nights, game nights, pictionary nights, cooking classes, outdoor sports events, most of them catered by the Artium.
- We exceed Covid-19 Guidelines for sanitizing, cleaning, screening and social distancing monitoring.
- To hear what students are saying about living in the Artium, check out our Student Testimonial videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSUUpkuU_tjEPQwTxt3kgMA
STUDENT RENTAL UNITS AVAILABLE
Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]
Live in a social environment in downtown Kelowna! Just a short bus or car ride from the school, you can live affordably in a vibrant environment. Samesun Kelowna has a variety of accommodation options from dorms to private rooms.
We have plenty of hang out space, room to study, a large patio and year ‘round hot tub!
Linens, daily breakfast and regular housekeeping are included.
Our social environment encourages interaction, and our hostel-sponsored activities give plenty of opportunity to meet and make new friends from all over the world.
Our location puts you just a block from the lake and 2 blocks from the heart of downtown.
Contact us for special discounted student pricing through May. Weekly and monthly rentals available.
Date posted: 10/07/2018