KELOWNA – HIGH SCHOOL LIAISON
Role: High School Liaison
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Date Updated: June 12, 2023
Foster and nurture relationships with high school students, faculty, and counsellors. Develop, monitor, and fine-tune brand awareness and prospect lead generation strategies to generate a continual stream of leads from high school visits.
- Work with the marketing department to understand short-term and long-term marketing targets and develop outreach strategies accordingly.
- Development of a communication schedule and document it on Monday.com.
- Outreach to Teachers and Counselors in the form of emails, phone calls, sms, school visits, and virtual sessions.
- Create a network of teacher/counselor evangelists that are motivated to advocate for CAT at their respective educational institutions.
- Development and delivery of online and in-person recruitment events. Included but not limited to virtual information sessions, career fairs, Bootcamp and campus tours.
- Marketing events and in-person presentations at high schools and community events.
- Lead collection and database management on Monday.com and Hubspot.
- Produce reports, analyze, and recommend strategic changes.
- Research and analyze marketing-related data internally and externally and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Liaise with Education Team and maintain communication between Marketing and Education to ensure the accuracy and relevancy of program-specific presentations.
- Meet or exceed inquiry targets determined prior to each fiscal year together with the Director of Marketing.
- Enter inquiries (or use electronic capture) to import prospects into Hubspot and prepare a thorough debrief with accompanying metrics by email after each event/presentation attended. Reporting is due within 1 business day of engagement.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the Colleges’ unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Create and foster unique, engaging experiences for prospective students.
- Operate in a state of continuous process improvement.
- Assist with all special event marketing such as graduation, industry events, conferences, campus life events, info sessions, and career fairs.
- Coordinate, manage, and/or assist with other Marketing projects as required.
- Perform other administrative duties, projects, or special tasks as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
You will be expected to travel on occasion to high schools outside the Okanagan, as part of your recruiting duties. You will be responsible for setting up your schedule by contacting schools in advance and letting them know when you will be in the area. The travel schedule will need to be mapped out and approved by the Director of Marketing prior to confirming any travel arrangements.
- Adaptability and Change Management – Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technology, and requirements and can communicate organizational changes successfully to stakeholders
- Attention to Detail – Attends to details and pursues quality in the accomplishment of tasks, regardless of the volume of duties
- Client/Customer Focus – Provides superior service to internal and external customers
- Communication – Expresses and transmits written and oral information with consistency and clarity
- Cultural Sensitivity – Promotes an inclusive environment exemplified by understanding cultural groups
- Resourceful – Responds to difficult situations or workplace requirements by using the available tools and information to support decisions and solutions
- Strategic Thinking – Analyzes and interprets the strategic direction of the organization. Has a clear and firm understanding of the organization’s vision, mission, values, and objectives to develop responsibilities, tasks, goals, and initiatives that align with long-term plans and growth
- Time Management and Multitasking – Able to balance and prioritize a multitude of tasks and assignments as well as complete them by their corresponding due dates
- Team player – Willing to support others to drive success for each other and the team as a whole.
- Energetic and results-oriented with a demonstrated drive to get things done
- Passion for learning – Operate in a state of continuous process improvement.
Interested in applying? Please email your cover letter and resume to the Director of Marketing, Tifany Scifo.