DUTY CALLS ON MARCH 3RD TO 7TH
Centre for Arts and Technology’s Digital Bootcamp is your chance to explore a career in digital art or design. This five day, jam-packed event is a combination of hands-on experience and education about future career paths.
Studio spaces and guidance from our industry professional instructors will help you determine your skill set for a future career. Get in the classroom, get hands on and get creative to build a project. This event is open to students in grade 10, 11 or 12 with an interest in digital arts. Seats are reserved on a first come, first serve basis with first priority given to Grade 12 applicants and to students who have already booked an appointment with a Program Advisor.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Choose a mission – What career paths are you most interested in learning about? What kind of skills or interests do you have? Read the mission content for a description of what each mission will consist of. Check out your missions HERE!
Step 2: Fill out an application form HERE! – Have your parents sign it, and send it in to the Fredericton campus by February 27th, 2014. Please identify your top 3 program choices by numbering in order of preference in the box beside the mission.
Step 3: Registration fee -There is a $100 fee to register and attend Digital Bootcamp, which can be paid online through our website, or with a cheque. The registration fee includes lunch for 5 days, mission supplies and a Bootcamp Survival Kit. Pay Online HERE!
Step 4: Check your inbox: We’ll send you email updates once your application has been received about the event. You can also follow us on twitter (@CAT_Fredericton) to keep in the loop about the campus.
Application deadline is February 27th, 2014
Register early as seats are limited. A non-refundable registration fee of $100 and a completed application form must be received in order to reserve a seat. Seats are reserved on a first come, first serve basis with first priority given to Grade 12 applicants. The application fee covers the cost of class materials, a bootcamp Survival Kit and lunch for 3 days.
Don’t forget to include your t-shirt size!
UNDERSTAND YOUR EDUCATIONAL OPTIONS AT THE CENTRE FOR ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Get hands on experience and education towards a career planning for professions in the digital arts and design industry.
- Learn about industry standards software, and techniques used by professionals.
- Work individually or as a team creating a portfolio piece with other students from across the provinces who share your passion.
- Present your project to your instructors, classmates and family/friends through our Closing Ceremony.
- Tour the campus and chat with some of our current students. Parents will also have the chance to speak directly with Program Advisors and our Financial Aid Officer.