Facilities | Kelowna Campus
Centre for Arts and Technology's Kelowna campus opened its doors in 2002 and is located in the Landmark Technology Centre - a hub of technology companies that serve the greater Okanagan valley and beyond.
Kelowna College Facilities
Our facilities include:
- Over 20,000 square feet of learning spaces;
- Two contemporary digital recording studios with mix-to-picture surround-sound capability;
- A Film Production Studio complimenting extensive digital video, motion graphics, digital media, visual effects and green screen color keying technology;
- Interior design, fashion design, and animation labs which create an environment similar to the industry you will soon find yourself in;
- Student lounge areas where we host numerous events throughout the year;
- Nearby coffee shops and restaurants, and access to city wide bus routes.
We offer students liberal access to facilities and equipment creates an educational setting where art and creativity blend seamlessly with technology. The Centre's vision is centered on established industry partnerships and a commitment to bringing the latest software and hardware into the classroom.
Book a Campus Tour
Want to get a feel of what our campus is like in the flesh? Visit us and we'll give you a personalized tour of the campus! Call us at 1.866.860.2787 or email email@example.com to arrange your tour today!