State of the Art Campus
Learn from Experienced Industry Leaders
Centre for Arts & Technology courses are taught by respected industry professionals, dedicated to helping others get their start. Instructors all have years of experience working in the field and know what it takes to make it in today’s workplace. Centre for Arts & Technology schools are more than hallways and classrooms, instructors and students. We’re a community that will nurture you along your educational journey, provide challenges and opportunities, mentorship and motivation, and will foster a collaborative environment where you can reach your full potential.
The Centre for Arts and Technology has now partnered with Langara College, Continuing Studies to offer our 2D Animation & Digital Art and 3D Animation for Game, Film & Visual Effects programs at Langara’s downtown Vancouver campus!
Centre for Arts and Technology (CAT) and British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) have also partnered to create the CAT-BCIT Pathway: a cross-institutional agreement enabling CAT graduates entry into BCIT’s School of Business.
The heart of the Okanagan Valley, Kelowna, BC is known for its unique climate offering students a virtual four-season playground. Our campus facilities include:
- Contemporary audio recording studios
- Photography and film studio outfitted with wall and lighting grid
- State-of-the-art interior design, veterinary, animation, and technical labs
- Numerous edit suites and computer labs with industry-standard software and hardware
- Students lounges where we host numerous events throughout the year
- Over 10,000 square feet of learning space