15-month Graphic & Web Design Program
During this inspiring, 15-month program, you’ll learn every aspect of creating awe-inspiring graphic and web designs. Combine this with a comprehensive understanding of database-driven websites, multimedia components, and digital applications, and you will be a double threat able to chart your own career course.
Students learn versatile animation skills, including:
- Branding, Design, Computer Graphics and Layout
- Photography, Videography and Art Foundations
- Computer Graphics using the Adobe Suite
- Advertising, Packaging and Promotions
- Print & Production
- Career Management and Employability Skills
- Front-end website development (HTML & CSS)
- Digital Marketing Foundations
Career opportunities include:
- Graphic Designer
- Production Designer
- Creative Lead
- Multimedia and Web Designer
- Web / Graphic
- Project Manager
Here is just a small sample of some of the great companies that have recently hired Graphic Design & Web Development grads: Ad-Dispatch • Extreme Group • Command Base • East Coast Dynamics • Designa • Jet Label • JewelPop Inc. • Creative Curve Media Group • Artistech New Media • Navigator Group • Roketto.
- Delivery: In-class or ONLINE
- Duration: 60 weeks
- Starts: April, October
- Credential: Diploma
- Credit Transfer (Articulation): Centre for Arts and Technology (CAT) and British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) have partnered to create the CAT-BCIT Pathway: a cross-institutional agreement enabling CAT graduates entry into BCIT’s School of Business.
This focused GWD curriculum will give you the skills and training you need to dive into the graphic and web design industry, including Brand Development—Logo Design—Layout and Design for Print and Web—Advertising—Digital Marketing—Packaging and Promotions—Front End Design for Web—Designing User Experience—Print and Production—Adobe Suite.