PREPARING FOR A STUDIO-ALBUM RECORDING
Presented by Brad Perry
This Music NB workshop covers how to prepare for an album recording and is geared towards artists who have never recorded professionally and/or artists who would like to increase their productivity in the studio. Topics Include:
- Overview of a typical album recording and what to expect during each phase of the process.
- How to budget for a recording - How long does it take? What are some unforeseen costs?
- How to adapt a live arrangement to a studio arrangement.
- How to practice effectively for a studio recording.
- Details to consider and sort out before hitting the studio.
- When to consider working with a producer.
- FREDERICTON - March 15 - 3 PM - Charlotte St. Arts Centre (732, Charlotte St.) - with Brad Perry (English)
REGISTERATION REQUIRED / INSCRIPTION REQUIS
free for MNB members
non-members - 10$