Presented by Brad Perry
This Music NB workshop covers how to prepare for an album recording and is geared towards artists who have never recorded professionally and/or artists who would like to increase their productivity in the studio. Topics Include:
– Overview of a typical album recording and what to expect during each phase of the process.
– How to budget for a recording – How long does it take? What are some unforeseen costs?
– How to adapt a live arrangement to a studio arrangement.
– How to practice effectively for a studio recording.
– Details to consider and sort out before hitting the studio.
– When to consider working with a producer.
- FREDERICTON – March 15 – 3 PM – Charlotte St. Arts Centre (732, Charlotte St.) – with Brad Perry (English)
REGISTERATION REQUIRED / INSCRIPTION REQUIS
free for MNB members
non-members – 10$