PART TIME ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Part-Time Students are enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis. All seats are subject to availability and prioritized after full-time diploma/certificate students. A student fee of $35.00 will be charged for each course up to a maximum student fee of $85.00 per quarter.
1. Completed Application Form – Please complete the form below and provide your digital signature on the form where indicated.
2. 100% of course tuition due at the time of Contracting (refundable) – Applications will only be processed when accompanied by all documents. Tuition is due in full at the time of contract signing. Tuition includes a $50 processing fee for each course. Both tuition and the processing fee are 100% refundable if the course fills up or does not run, but if the applicant withdraws, then the $50 processing fee is non-refundable and the student will be charged according to the refund clauses outlined in the contract. All fees must be submitted in Canadian Funds.
3. When to Apply – Seats are limited and early application of two months prior to start is recommended. Please consult a Program Advisor for current dates.
4. Courses – All courses at Centre for Arts and Technology are designed through extensive research and consultation with instructional staff and industry professionals. Content, texts, instructional staff, etc., are assessed on a continuous basis. The Centre reserves the right to make ongoing changes to these elements to reflect current industry trends and to ensure and maintain high educational standards. While every attempt is made to offer courses on a regular schedule, Centre for Arts and Technology reserves the right to suspend or delay the offering of a course or courses due to insufficient enrolment or for reasons that are beyond the school’s control. Should a course be suspended or delayed, Centre for Arts and Technology reserves the right to offer said course(s) as soon as enrolment dictates.
5. Admission / Selection Procedure – Students applying for part-time studies will be notified about their placement in the course(s) no less than 72 hours prior to the course start date.The tuition is due in full at the time of contract signing. Application status will not be given over the telephone.
6. Statement – The Centre for Arts and Technology will not establish requirements for admission that are either implicit or explicitly based on personal characteristics such as race, ancestry, colour, ethnic origin, sex, age, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, or physical disability. The Centre for Arts and Technology admits the best possible qualified students. We are committed to maintaining high academic standards while upholding a principle of accessible education. The Centre for Arts and Technology admits students based on the expectation that students will be successful in achieving their professional goals or objectives, and make significant personal and professional contributions to the school, their work, and communities. Prompt and equitable attention will be given to all applications.