At Centre for Arts and Technology – Kelowna, we offer fully accredited Certificate and Diploma programs with specialized hands on training for careers in the areas of digital art, design, entertainment, and information technology.
All of our programs are delivered with a mix of teaching and learning methods by industry professional instructors and mentors, to give you a competitive edge and a portfolio of experience leading up to graduation. This makes you job ready in just 6, 12, 18, or 24 months, depending on which program you choose.
Take some time to explore our program options by visiting the program pages listed below. If you have any questions along the way, you can live chat with us, give us a call at 1-866-860-2787, or request detailed program information through our Inquiry Form.
Learn more about programs offered at our Kelowna campus including:
- 2D Animation & Digital Art (12 months)
- Animation for Game, Film, & Visual Effects (24 months)
- Audio Engineering & Production (18 months)
- Studio Production (12 months)
- Electronic Music Production (12 months)
- Electronic Music Artist (6 months)
- Digital Filmmaking (18 months)
- Digital Fusion Filmmaking (12 months)
- Digital Photography (12 months)
- Event & Promotions Management (12 months)
- Graphic Design & Web Development (18 months)
- Graphic & Digital Design (12 months)
- Interior Decoration & Residential Design (9 months)
- Interior Design (24 months)
- Fashion Design & Merchandising (24 months)
- Network Security Administrator/Specialist (9/18 months)
- Veterinary Hospital Assistant (9 months)
Online Courses & Programs
- NEW! Digital Marketing Online Program (6 months, online delivery): Our Digital Marketing Online Program combines an industry-driven selection of Internet Marketing Courses to give you a strong skill set in SEO, SEM, SMM, Reporting and Metrics, Email Marketing, and Web Management. Start online as early as July 2013!