KELOWNA – SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING COORDINATOR
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Social Media Advertising Coordinator will assist with and oversee all paid campaigns on Centre for Arts and Technology’s social media platforms. These tasks would include, but not be limited to: planning of ad campaigns, creation of ad copy, completion of creative briefs for visual ad collateral and ongoing management of paid social media ads, reporting and budgeting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the mission, objectives, principles, policies and branding of Centre for Arts and Technology and ensure all are adhered to, including branding consistency across digital platforms.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop content/copy for social media ads and campaigns
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Teams to develop and execute a paid social strategy to generate new traffic and leads across all company social media platforms
- Lead collection and database management
- Outreach to Teachers and Counselors in the form of emails and phone calls.
- Development of a communication schedule for community/school outreach.
- Development and delivery of online and in person recruitment events. Included but not limited to virtual information sessions, career fairs, campus tours, marketing events and in person presentations at high schools and community events.
- Prepare content and monitor trends for social media
- Assist with the preparation of marketing reports and presentations
- Research and analyze marketing-related data internally and externally assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Plan, execute and assist Senior Paid Search Specialist with web, PPC/SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Work in conjunction with our organic social media campaigns
- Engagement with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and identify opportunities for engagement automation.
- Coordinate, manage, and/or assist with marketing projects as requested or required
- Adaptability and Change Management – Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technology, and requirements and can communicate organizational changes successfully to stakeholders
- Attention to Detail – Attends to details and pursues quality in the accomplishment of tasks, regardless of the volume of duties
- Client/Customer Focus – Provides superior service to internal and external customers
- Communication – Expresses and transmits written and oral information with consistency and clarity
- Cultural Sensitivity – Promotes an inclusive environment exemplified by understanding cultural groups
- Resourceful – Responds to difficult situations or workplace requirements by using the available tools and information to support decisions and solutions
- Strategic Thinking – Analyzes and interprets the strategic direction of the organization. Has a clear and firm understanding of the organization’s vision, mission, values, and objectives to develop responsibilities, tasks, goals, and initiatives that align with long-term plans and growth
- Time Management and Multitasking – Able to balance and prioritize a multitude of tasks and assignments as well as complete them by their corresponding due dates
- Leadership skills
- Passion for learning
- Two to three years of social media management experience
- Two to three years of content writing experience
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems like Hubspot
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Intermediate to advanced skill set in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop and alternative media platforms
- Background in Marketing
Interested applicants, please email resume and cover letter to Megan Reid at email@example.com
KELOWNA – INTERIOR DESIGN – LEAD INSTRUCTOR
Centre for Arts and Technology is seeking an Interior Designer to join our faculty in the capacity of Lead Instructor in our Interior Design Program. This position is a permanent, part-time role, the equivalent of three days per week (or 60% FTE). This twenty-four hours will be broken down into a combination of teaching and administrative duties. Course subjects vary and are chosen based on knowledge and experience.
If interested, please apply with resume and cover letter to Jennifer Yeo – firstname.lastname@example.org.
KELOWNA – NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR SPECIALIST PROGRAM INSTRUCTOR
Centre for Arts and Technology Kelowna is looking for experienced Network Administration Specialists to join our instructional staff. Potential courses include, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft clients and server family of operating systems
- Desktop Support and Administration
- Network Scripting Essentials (PowerShell)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2010-2013
With flexible weekly time commitments, this position is perfect for candidates who are working in the industry and looking for a new experience and possible new career path. This opportunity is also ideal for someone looking for more permanent full-time employment.
If interested, please contact the college for further information.