KELOWNA – PAID SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT SPECIALIST
Who We Are
Centre for Arts and Technology is a boutique private post-secondary school, specializing in digital media and arts programs such as audio engineering, digital film, animation, interior design, photography and graphic design. With over 40 years of history as educators, our Kelowna, BC campus boasts dedicated film, photography, and interior design studios as well as digital audio recording studios and 2D/3D animation labs. Thousands of CAT grads have gone on to do remarkable things in the fields of film, television, music, design throughout BC and North America.
What We’re Looking For
We are seeking an experienced social media marketing specialist, who is competent in content development, ad design, ad placement, data analysis and social media strategy. You will be working with a small, dynamic marketing team, reporting to our Marketing Manager.
Who You Are
You are an experienced, driven professional who believes that digital advertising and community engagement are the best ways to gain qualified leads. You are an accomplished wordsmith who also understands the power of data and leverages it to drive insights, decisions, and results. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are resourceful, and not afraid to get creative to get the job done. You are a consummate team player who communicates clearly and constructively with team members and stakeholders.
Paid Facebook Ads Specialist Duties (70% of time spent)
- Strategize, execute, and manage Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Continuously evaluate and improve audience targeting for ad performance and remarketing opportunities.
- Measure, report and analyze the performance of campaigns and present results to management and marketing team.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with vigilance, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Experience analyzing and generating reporting for major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and more.
Content Specialist (30% of time spent)
- This role is for someone who has experience nurturing a brand using social media marketing and online communities.
- Curate monthly giveaways and contests to generate buzz, promote user-generated content, and engage with current and prospective students.
- Engage in ongoing outreach and engagement activities to create a vibrant online community for the school.
- Build and manage the social media editorial calendar with content that is relevant, interesting, and SHARE-WORTHY in cooperation with our Marketing Manager.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns aligned to school’s marketing goals.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports with key social media KPIs for all channels.
- Keep aware of the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Remain aware of online commentary about the college and moderate when appropriate. Work to enhance positive reviews on key review sites.
The Skills You Have:
- REQUIRED: 2+ years of PAID Facebook ADVERTISING experience (Blueprint certified a huge plus)
- REQUIRED: 2+ years of work experience in a marketing team
- REQUIRED: 2+ years of excellent working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
- Previous experience as a Social Media Coordinator, Digital Engagement Coordinator or similar work experience is preferred.
- Someone with a logical and creative mindset, who can align Facebook ads and organic content to the school’s objectives.
- Basic understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics is a huge BONUS.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are resourceful, and love using your creativity to solve complex problems.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items, while effectively managing changing priorities
- A self-motivated, driven, proactive, go-getter attitude in everything you do.
- Meticulous attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects/deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- The adaptability, flexibility, and ability to operate with poise under pressure.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
What we offer:
- Health benefits – medical, dental, and vision coverage (after 3 months)
- A supportive office environment (even if you ARE working remotely!)
Job Type: Full-time
Apply: Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
KELOWNA – INTERIOR DESIGN – LEAD INSTRUCTOR
Centre for Arts and Technology is seeking an Interior Designer to join our faculty in the capacity of Lead Instructor in our Interior Design Program. This position is a permanent, part-time role, the equivalent of three days per week (or 60% FTE). This twenty-four hours will be broken down into a combination of teaching and administrative duties. Course subjects vary and are chosen based on knowledge and experience.
If interested, please apply with resume and cover letter to Jennifer Yeo – email@example.com.
KELOWNA – NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR SPECIALIST PROGRAM INSTRUCTOR
Centre for Arts and Technology Kelowna is looking for experienced Network Administration Specialists to join our instructional staff. Potential courses include, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft clients and server family of operating systems
- Desktop Support and Administration
- Network Scripting Essentials (PowerShell)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2010-2013
With flexible weekly time commitments, this position is perfect for candidates who are working in the industry and looking for a new experience and possible new career path. This opportunity is also ideal for someone looking for more permanent full-time employment.
If interested, please contact the college for further information.