Accepting payments securely through an encrypted connection.
We DO NOT store credit card numbers.
This transaction is protected by up to 256 bit encryption. Look for the lock symbol in your web browser.
Domestic Payment Options
1) Credit Card via payment form below.
2) E-Transfers. Centre for Arts and Technology is pleased to announce that we now accept e-transfer payments for tuition and student fee payments. Please reach out to your Program Advisor or our Finance team to obtain complete instructions and the email address to add CAT as an e-transfer recipient in your online banking portal.
3) Cheque or bank draft.
Domestic Payment Form
Click to read our full policy. (opens in new window)
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that submission of this application in no way guarantees admission into a program, and that admission is subject to meeting the Centre for Arts and technology’s program prerequisites and that space is available.
- I understand that in accordance with Part 4(10)(1)(a) of the Personal Information Protection Act, we hereby notify you that your name and personal identification information, the name of your program of study, and the amount of the tuition
paid will be forwarded to the Private Career Training Institutions Agency for the purpose of administering the Student Training Completion Fund. This information is collected by the PCTIA under section 26 of the Freedom of Information
and Protection of Privacy Act.
- I hereby certify that all statements on this application are true and complete in all respects, and that no relevant information has been withheld. I understand that falsifying documents or information on this application will result in
immediate and permanent dismissal from the Centre for Arts and Technology. I agree that if admitted to the Centre for Arts and Technology, I will comply with the regulations of the institute.
By submitting payment details, I understand and accept that above notices